Dear Faith Community Church,
We’re looking forward to seeing many of you at 4pm on Sunday, back at our Faith Space in Letna. And we also know that many of you are not yet ready to gather together. In order to best prepare our hearts and minds for worshiping together again – whether you’re physically with us or not – here are a few things to keep in mind:
For those of you planning to join us in person:
- We’re no longer asking you to wear masks inside our space! However, if you would feel more comfortable wearing a mask you are of course more than welcome to do so.
- Please use the disinfectant stations when you arrive.
- We will not be providing coffee/tea in the Welcome Lounge for now.
- We will not be offering the Lord’s Supper for now.
- Offering baskets will be placed in the back of the church if you would like to contribute.
- Parents can use the nursery / children’s rooms with their children, but we will not offer volunteer teachers or workers this Sunday. This could change over the course of the next few weeks, depending on numbers of children and volunteers.
- Please be aware of other people’s comfort levels – i.e. assume that people are less comfortable than you with shaking hands, hugs, etc.
- Lastly, let’s recognize that things might feel weird or clunky as we get used to some of the new ways we’re gathering together. It’s OK – we will still be able to worship!
For those of you planning to tune in online:
- We are going to utilize some new equipment and hardware. Don’t be surprised if there are a few bumps in the road to get the tech up and running.
- We will be live-streaming the service starting around 4pm, and we’ll send a link (via email and on our social media pages) this weekend.
Let us know if you have any questions/concerns before Sunday, and we’ll see how things go week-to-week. Thanks for your encouragement and participation in Faith Community, whether it’s in person or virtual!